COVID-19 EVENT UPDATES & SAFETY PROCEDURES:
- Proper Face Coverings are required within 6 feet of the poker area.
- We may be limited with regards to the number of players in the room.
- All tournaments will be played as 6-max tournaments.
- Hand Sanitizer available at every tournament.
- Cards and Chips Sanitized by DeepStacks Tournament Directors.
- NO FOOD at the table.
- DRINKS ALLOWED > Face coverings may be temporarily adjusted to to facillitate drinking beverages and should be immediately readjusted after taking a drink. We expect you to be dilligent about immediately readjusting your face coverings after taking a drink. Tournament Directors will remind you if necessary.
DeepStacks Poker League is working to ensure we provide as safe of an environment as we possibly can during the Covid-19 Pandemic. The implementation of face coverings and sanitizing procedures is just the start of what we can do to reduce the spread of Covid-19. DPL is also limiting the use of poker chips and cards on a per-event basis. Each Tournament Director has 2 sets of poker supplies. The chips and cards you use on Sunday will not be the same chips and cards another player is using on Monday.
Complimentary hand sanitizer is available to our players and tournament directors. The frequency of cleaning and disinfecting has become a top priority for DPL. We encourage everyone to do their part to keep the games safe and clean, including but not limited to washing your hands on a regular basis, wearing your mask at all times in the poker area, and refraining from touching your face despite how bad a beat you have just taken. If there are any questions or concerns please feel free to contact DPL via our contact us page on the website.
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS. I understand that while DPL has undertaken reasonable steps to lessen the risk of transmission of COVID-19 in connection with the Services, DPL is not responsible in any manner for any risks related to COVID-19 in connection with the events. I understand that the World Health Organization has classified the COVID-19 outbreak as a pandemic. I further understand that COVID-19 is a highly contagious and dangerous disease and that contact with the virus that causes COVID-19 may result in significant personal injury or death.